What is Cytocare 502?
Cytocare 502 is a resorbable implant which is formulated by the French pharmaceutical company that excels in manufacturing aesthetic medicine as is named Laboratories Revitacare. Microinjections are used for injecting it into the superficial dermis of the face for the cosmetic enhancement purpose. The main ingredient of Cytocare is a hyaluronic acid which is in its non-crosslinked form. It is integrated with a skin rejuvenating complex named CT50. There are different kinds of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids in the complex.
Where to buy Cytocare 502?
You can purchase Cytocare 502 from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of Cytocare 502?
The uses of Cytocare 502 are enumerated below:
1. Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and also delays their formation.
2.Treatment of the dehydrated skin by replenishing the hydration.
3.For the treatment of the skin which has a lack of density and imparts radiance to it.
Cytocare 502 application
The physician injects Cytocare 502 into the mid-deep layer of the skin dermis during the treatment process. After the intradermal application of the injection into the problematic regions, you can find the reduction of the premature symptoms of aging such as dullness, dehydration as well as fine lines, thus creating a revitalized look.
Before starting the treatment session a final assessment and review of the patient’s medical history are carried out in order to make sure that the person can be safely administered the Cytocare injection. Then the aesthetic imperfections are spotted out in order to finalize the amount of the Cytocare solution needed for treating them, as per their severity. Then the experienced physician carries out the process of injection to ensure the best results.
How Cytocare 502 works?
Cytocare 502 operates by the prevention of premature aging, It works in your skin for regenerating the dermis, thus helping you to achieve a youthful glow.
What are various types of Cytocare?
The various types of Cytocare are as follows:
1. Cytocare 502:
This is a dermal rejuvenating filler that is constituted of non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid and Rejuvenating Complex CT50.
It has the lowest concentration of hyaluronic acid in it and is suitable for patients who want to maintain the natural glow of their youthful skin. It causes the formation of wrinkles to be delayed and maintains the hydration of the skin.
This dermal rejuvenating filler is made up of 16mg/mL of non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid and Rejuvenating Complex CT50. It is meant for those persons who want to reduce the superficial facial wrinkles as well as maintain the hydration levels of the skin. Not only this, but it also maintains the elasticity as well as the radiance of the skin.
It is constituted of 32 mg/mL of non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid and Rejuvenating Complex CT50. It has the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid and is meant for those persons whose skin has already started aging and has signs of dehydration, dullness, and wrinkles.
What are the side effects of Cytocare 502?
The side effects of Cytocare 502 usually last for a very short duration of 2-3 days from the treatment. These include:
3. Experiencing discomfort at the injected site.
4.The occurrence of localized inflammatory reaction such as tenderness, itchiness etc.
5.Chances of occurrence of serious allergic reactions in case of lack of proper treatment.
It is necessary to take the following precaution before undergoing the Cytocare treatment:
1. You must inform the doctor if you have any kind of reaction to hyaluronic acid or the ingredients of Cytocare.
2. Inform about all the prescription, non-prescription medicines, herbal medicines as well as other supplements and vitamins which you are taking, so that the doctor can ask you to stop taking any medicine if there are chances of drug interaction.
3. If you had any medical history or suffering from any health issues currently, then the doctor should know that, so that he can tell you if you can be administered with Cytocare without facing any problem.
4. Pregnant women or those planning for pregnancy must consult the doctor to ensure the safety in case the treatment is done.
5. Lactating women need to consult the doctor before undergoing the treatment, in order to make sure that there is no undesirable impact on the newborn by the passage of the medicine through the breast milk.
Questions and answers:
1. Does Cytocare 502 work?
Yes, Cytocare effectively reduces the wrinkles and other signs of aging to impart a youthful look to the person.
2. How long does Cytocare 502 last?
Generally, Cytocare is administered after every 3 months in order to get the best results. But there are a number of factors which determine the duration for which its impact lasts such as age, lifestyle and the level of treatment.
3. How much does Cytocare 502 cost?
The exact cost of Cytocare depends on the pharmaceutical store from where you are getting it. Its price ranges from $130-$150.
How to get Cytocare 502 prescription?
The doctor can prescribe Cytocare 502 for you by observing your requirements and your medical conditions. You can buy it from our store even without a prescription but make sure to opt for the treatment with an experienced doctor for best results.