What is Bio-Revitalisation?
Bio-revitalization is a new generation meso-therapeutic product. It is used for cosmetic enhancement purposes. This involves a special method of non-surgical cosmetic therapy to attain skin rejuvenation.
Where to buy Bio-Revitalisation?
You can purchase Bio-revitalisation from our online pharmaceutical store, from where we ship the product worldwide to our customers.
What are the uses of drug Bio-Revitalisation?
Bio-revitalisation is used for the following purposes:
1. Bio revitalization is used for resolving the aging process of the skin, the treatment of wrinkles, normalization of coetaneous metabolism, enhancement of the oval form of the face and hydration of the epidermis which includes mesolifting along with peeling.
2. It is also useful in the pre-operative preparation of the skin, the postoperative treatment as well as its recovery.
Mesolift is a special method of mesotherapy that is used for the non-surgical facelift.
3. The hyaluronic acid present in the injectable drug is used for the prevention of fine lines. sagging of the face, neck, décolleté as well as the back of the hands.
4. It has an anti-wrinkle, moisturizing as well as an illuminating impact.
Bio-Revitalization application process:
Depending on the type of the skin of the individual, the doctor administers the bio-revitalization product to obtain the desired result. Small amounts of this drug are injected into the middle layers of the dermis. Because of the metabolic processes. the hyaluronic acid in the product gets completely digested by the body.
The process takes about 20-40 minutes to be completed, which depends on the amount of product that is injected as well as the sensitivity of the patient. Since the process is done with products from recognized manufacturers, complete security and perfect score us ensured. The treatment process is painless because of the application of the anesthetic cream.
A total of 3 sessions are recommended with an interval of 3-4 weeks. This cycle is carried out 1-2 times a year.
After the completion of the treatment process, you can carry out your normal routine works.
How Bio-Revitalisation works?
Bio-revitalisation uses the method of mesolift which is a technique of stimulating the regenerative process of the skin, recovery of its elasticity, hydrating it as well as enhancing its color and glow, all of which leads to a significant rejuvenation of the skin.
The hyaluronic acid present in bio-revitalization helps in the preservation of the water levels in the skin, creating a long-lasting psychological impact. The firmness and the elasticity of the skin is enhanced leading to the maintenance of the fibers which support the tissues
What are the side effects of Bio-Revitalisation?
The possible side effects of bio-revitalization re as follows:
1.The occurrence of temporary redness or pallor in the local area.
2. Experiencing mild or moderate edema, swelling or soreness at the processing site which may disappear in 2-3 days.
3. The appearance of small elevations or on-site pricks at the injected area. This also disappears in about 2-3 days. But, if this doesn’t disappear you need to consult the doctor.
4. In case of incorrect injection technique, minor bruises or bleeding occurs.
5. Chances of occurrence of rare allergic reactions, that can be treated with oral histamines and local ointments.
1. You should avoid touching the skin or apply the makeup on the first day of treatment.
2.Drinkle sufficient water.
3. For 7-14 days, avoid visiting solarium, sauna, pool or gym
4. Do not opt for this treatment if you have a history of severe allergies or anaphylactic reactions or if you are allergic to bacterial proteins.
4.Persons having hypersensitivity to the ingredients of the drug. suffering from active herpes or skin cancer should avoid the treatment.
5. Pregnant ladies and lactating mothers must consult the physician before opting for the treatment to avoid any kind of undesirable impact on the baby.
Impact before and after the use of Bio-Revitalisation
After undergoing the treatment of bio-revitalization, you can find that the signs of aging are erased, your wrinkles will get smoothened. It is mainly useful for early cuperosis and uneven skin tone. You can find a firmer and more toned skin
Your skin structure and elasticity will be restored, sagging will be reduced along with the intensity of skin hyperpigmentation.
Questions and answers
1. Does Bio-Revitalisation work?
Yes, bio-revitalization is effective in rejuvenating the skin by reducing the wrinkles, tones, sagging as well as hyperpigmentation.
2. How long does Bio-Revitalisation last?
The impact of Bio-revitalisation treatment lasts for a period of about 6 months.
3. How much does Bio-Revitalisation cost?
Its cost varies with the pharmaceutical store from where you are purchasing it.
How to get Bio-Revitalisation prescription?
By observing your medical conditions as well as the cosmetic enhancement needs, the doctor can prescribe Bio-revitalisation for you. You can purchase this drug from our store even if you do not have the prescription with you, but we recommend you to get the treatment from an experienced physician only.