What is Filorga?
Filorga is a special balancing formula of 55 constituents for repairing the layers of the skin. Sometimes, the skin becomes a mineral deficit, so it replenishes the skin with the minerals for revitalizing it.
NCTF is the exclusive complex of Filorga which contains revitalizing and anti-aging ingredients such as vitamins, co-enzymes, anti-oxidants, amino acids, minerals, etc.
You can purchase Filorga from our online pharmaceutical store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Filorga?
Filorga is used for repairing the skin layers. It helps in replacing the deficient minerals such as Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, and Calcium.
It helps in the elimination of the dark circles present under the eyes, decrease the nasolabial folds as well as the marionette lines.
It is also used for redefining the nose-eyebrow area as well as the enhancement of lip volume.
What does Filorga NCTF formulation contain?
Filorga NCTF 135 HA has 12 vitamins in it. The skin cells stimulations occur through vitamin A, B, C, and E.It also has 24 different amino acids that help in the production of elastin and collagen.2 oxidants are also present which help in combating the free radicals for a healthy and glowing skin.
The application of Filorga NCTF 135 HA is a medical process that needs to be carried out by an experienced dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. It is necessary to retain the patient coordinates and the product’s batch number, both of which are the injection data.
The process is termed as mesotherapy which is carried out manually by the help of a 30G needle or a gun.these microneedle injections are applied in the dermo-epidermal junction or the superficial dermis in various areas such as ace, neck, décolleté, back of the hands, inner face of the arms, inner face of the thighs, periorbital area or eye contour.
How Filorga works?
When Filorga is injected into the target areas, the production of skin cells is stimulated which enables the added nutrients and vitamins to work in suitable conditions under the skin. It also enables the growth of human tissue.
What are the side effects of Filorga?
The minor side effects of Filorga that get resolved in 48 hours include:
5. Mild Oedemas and Small Hematomas
Some rare side-effects are as follows:
The following precautions need to be taken while the treatment using Filorga:
1. It is necessary to avoid injecting into the blood vessels. So it is important for you to get the treatment with an experienced person, who can follow the right method of injecting the drug.
2. Patients suffering from any disease or skin alteration must avoid opting for the treatment.
3. If you have a history of autoimmune diseases or have immunotherapy, then you can’t undergo the treatment.
4. Avoid the drug if you have hypersensitivity issues or allergic reactions to the crustaceans.
5. It is necessary to consult the doctor if you are pregnant or have plans of becoming pregnant, before undergoing the treatment, in order to avoid any side effects on the unborn baby.
6. Since there are chances for the drugs to pass through the breast milk to the newborn, it is necessary for the lactating women to consult the doctor, in order to prevent any undesirable impact on the newborn.
7. The syringes that have been used once fully or partially, are contaminated medical waste, so it is essential to dispose them carefully.
Questions and answers:
1. Does Filorga work?
Yes, Filorga is beneficial in the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles and enhancing the lip volume
2. How long does Filorga treatment session last?
The process of treatment using Filorga is carried out in 3 phases, with each session in the phases lasting for about 30 minutes or more. When the skin is more mature, more sessions of treatment becomes necessary to achieve desirable results. The phases are as follows:
1. In Phase I, 4 sessions occur, with a gap of 7-15 days.
2. In Phase II, 2 sessions are carried out with a gap of 1 month.
3. In Phase III, 1 session is carried out at a gap of 2-6 months.
3. How much does Filorga cost?
The exact cost of Filorga products depends upon the pharmaceutical store from where you are purchasing it and the discounts and offers of the store.
How to get Filorga prescription?
Depending on your previous medical conditions and your requirements of cosmetic enhancement, Filorga treatment is prescribed for you by the dermatologist. You can buy it from our store without a prescription also, but it is essential to get the treatment done from a reputed physician to avail the maximum benefit.