What is Radiesse?
Calcium Hydroxide is the generic name of Radiesse. It is a subdermal filler approved by FDA. It is administered by injecting it below the surface of the skin.
Where to buy Radiesse?
You can purchase Radiesse from our online pharmaceutical store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Radiesse?
The uses of Radiesse are as follows:
1.For correcting the mild or extreme forms of wrinkles as well as folds in the face.
2. It also aids in the recovery of the lost fat in the face or lipoatrophy in case of the HIV patients.
In a water-based gel carrier in Radiesse, microspheres of synthetic calcium hydroxylapatite are suspended. As per the patients’ requirement, the optimum number of treatments is determined by the doctor.
How Radiesse works?
When Radiesse is injected into the skin, it enhances the production of natural collagen, which creates a long-lasting impact. It functions by instant restoration of the lost volume, thus reducing the aging signs.
What are the side effects of Radiesse?
The side effects of Radiesse usually disappear after 7-14 days of the treatment. These are as follows:
1. The common side effects are swelling, bruising, redness, pain, itching at the injection site. It has been approved by FDA. It is mixed 2% lidocaine in Radiesse injections to avoid any discomfort to the patient during the process.
2. Certain rare side effects include continued swelling, firmness in the area where the injection is applied and contraction the infection at the site.
Impact of Radiesse before and after injecting:
Wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds that are present in your face before the Radiesse treatment will vanish after injecting it into the subdermal filler. There will be visible smoothening out of the wrinkles which will cause the features of the face to get enhanced. Thus you will get a rejuvenated skin and look youthful.
Comparison of Radiesse with its alternatives:
Radiesse vs Juvederm:
The differences between Radiesse and Juvederm are as follows:
1. Juvederm is a dermal filler whose main component is cross-linked hyaluronic acid but Radiesse is a dermal filler with the main component being cross-linked hyaluronic acid along with additional hydroxylapatite, which is a small crystal-like structure that forms the ingredient of our bones.
2. Juvederm lasts up to a period of 9 months but Radiesse lasts up to a period of 1.5 years because the body can’t easily metabolize hydroxylapatite.
3. Juvederm costs about $500 for 0.8cc but Radiesse costs about $750-$850 for a 1.5 cc syringe.
4. The amount of Juvederm injected is usually almost half that of Radiesse.
5. Juvederm has a clear gel-like consistency that can be used for smaller areas such as the lips but Radiesse has a thicker consistency and is white in color which makes it unfit for use in the lips.
Radiesse vs Restylane:
Difference between Radiesse and Restylane are as follows:
1. The active components of Radiesse are calcium hydroxylapatite and hyaluronic acid but the active component of Restylane is Hyaluronic acid.
2. Radiesse can fill up the deep wrinkle and lines in the hypodermal skin but Restylane is not used for the treatment of deeper folds or wrinkles.
3. The Calcium hydroxylapatite in Radiesse acts as a scaffolding chemical by providing the collagen layer a means for the establishment of a proper skin. But the Hyaluronic acid in Restylane stimulates the production of collagen.
4. Radiesse lasts for about a year but Restylane lasts for a few months.
5. Hard bumps or nodules can occur as the side-effects of Radiesse treatment but in the case of Restylane, this doesn’t occur.
6. Radieese is used for the treatment of deep wrinkles but Restylane is used for volume addition.
Questions and answers:
1. Does Radiesse work?
Yes, Radiesse is effective in reducing the wrinkles and the folds appearing on the skin.
2. How long does Radiesse last?
The human body can’t easily break down Radiesse, so it would have a long-lasting impact of about 9-15 months.
3. How much does Radiesse cost?
The cost of each syringe of Radiesse is about $600 to $800.Usually, 1-2 syringes are needed for a treatment but may also vary from person to person. So the final cost depends on the total number of injections a person requires to achieve the desired volume.
How to get a Radiesse prescription?
If you want to reduce the wrinkles appearing on your skin, then. you can consult a renowned and experienced doctor who can prescribe Radiesse for you. If you do not have a prescription with you, then also you can purchase it from our online store. But we strongly recommend you to get the treatment under a certified and experienced physician to avoid any kind of side effects.