What is Juvederm?
Juvederm is a dermal filler consisting of hyaluronic acid. It is injected into the skin for correcting the facial wrinkles and folds appearing because of external factors or aging. It has a gel-like consistency and was developed using Hylacross technology for providing a smoother and malleable gel-like structure.
Where to buy Juvederm?
You can purchase Juvederm from our online pharmaceutical store. We provide the product at the best prices and ship it worldwide.
Uses of drug Juvederm
There are different kinds of Juvederm which are used for the treatment of moderate to severe forms of wrinkles and folds appearing on the face. It also includes nasolabial folds, i.e the lines extending from the nose to the corners of the mouth, tear troughs occurring under the eyes, vertical wrinkles occurring in the lips etc.
The application of Juvederm is done using a 30-G needle for a versatile contouring and volumizing of the facial wrinkles as well as folds because it is a highly cross-linked formulation. It
The treatment area has to be washed thoroughly with soap and water, after which it should be cleaned with an alcohol or antiseptic. Before injecting Juvederm ultra injectable gel, the plunger rod should be depressed till the product flows out of the needle. Depending on your wrinkles and folds, the bevel’s angle and orientation, its depth of injection and the amount administered may vary. In order to achieve optimal results, a linear threading method, serial puncture injections or both of these can be used.
Lumps and discoloration may occur of the Juvederm Ultra gel are injected superficially. The physician injects the gel by applying even pressure on the plunger rod while gradually pulling back the needle. This causes the elimination of the wrinkles by the end of the session. Just before the needle is completely pulled out, the doctor stops the injection in order to prevent the gel from leaking out or being injected superficially. In case there is a blockage of the needle, it must be replaced instead of increasing the pressure on the plunger rod.
Generally, 1.6mL of Juvederm Ultra injectable gel causes an optimal correction of each treatment site. During the repeat treatment, 0.7mL of it is used for producing an optimal correction in a site. It is necessary to avoid overcorrection. There degree and duration for which the correction lasts depends on the type of defect that is treated, the tissue stress at the implant site and the implant’s depth in the tissue as well as the injection technique
How Juvederm works?
Hyaluronic acid is Juvederm’s primary component. It is also found in our body naturally in form of sugar. Juvederm retains water at the injected sites, thus acting as a cushioning agent that imparts a smoother voluminous appearance to the skin. Also, it delivers nutrients to the skin.
There is a local anesthetic named as lidocaine in some Juvederm products such as Juvederm XC. It helps in reducing the pain during the treatment process. Juvederm Ultra XC and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC have about 0.3% of lidocaine.
Side effects of Juvederm
There are certain side effects of Juvederm application, which are enumerated below:
1. Experiencing allergic reaction such as rash, hives, itching, redness, swelling, blistering or peeling of the skin. You may also have a fever during such reactions.
2.The occurrence of wheezing, tightness in the chest or throat, breathing, swallowing or talking, abnormal hoarseness, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat.
3.The occurrence of itching while the shot is administered or bruising at the injected site.
4. Severe side effects occur when the drug is injected into the blood vessels. Such situations need immediate attention of the doctor if you find the skin turning white, pain after the treatment or changes in the eyesight.
5. Immediate attention of the doctor must be sought if you have signs of a stroke such as weakness, confusion, trouble while speaking or thinking. the dropping of a side of the face and alteration in the balance.
The following precautions need to be taken to ensure safe outcomes of the process of injecting Juvederm gel for the treatment of wrinkles:
1. The physician must know the complete medical history of the patient. This will help him in making the patient fully aware of the indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, treatment responses, adverse reactions, and the process of administration.
The physician should also inform the patient about the supplemental touch up that is needed for maintaining the maximum correction.
2. Pre-treatment photographs need to be taken which can help the physician in gauging the intensity of the defect and if the correction is possible through manual stretching of the skin.
3. In order to reduce the pain of injecting the drug, a topical anesthesia can be used for pain management during as well as after the injection.
4. In case of an instant blanching, the area should be massaged till it returns to its original color.
5. On completion of the injection process, a gentle massaging of the injected area will conform to the contour of the surrounding tissues. In case of a slight overcorrection, you can get optimal results by gently massaging the area with your fingers
6. If swelling occurs after the treatment, then it becomes difficult to gauge the degree of correction. So a touch-up session after 1-2 weeks is generally recommended in such situations.
An ice pack can be applied to the swollen area in order to resolve the issue.
7. Generally, a single session can’t provide the complete set of desired results, so in such cases, consequent sessions are needed after a period of 1-2 weeks to achieve the best results. This depends on a number of factors such as the severity of the wrinkles, the elasticity of the skin and thickness of the site where the injection is applied.
8. In case of any abnormal outcome, after the completion of the treatment, it is necessary to immediately seek the doctor’s advice.
Impact before and after Juvederm
The wrinkles appearing on your face and the volume lost owing to various factors such as aging, will disappear after undergoing the Juvederm treatment. You can lift, smoothen and plump your skin according to your choice. The Juvederm products have a specialty of enhancing the volume of a particular part of the face and smoothening the wrinkles appearing on it.
After the treatment of Juvederm, you will feel a well defined and a long-lasting outcome, through follow up treatments are necessary to ensure that the results do not vanish completely.
Questions and answers:
1. Does Juvederm work?
Yes, depending on the type of the defects in your skin, Juvederm works to correct it. But its effectiveness varies from person to person as it depends on a number of factors such as the type of wrinkles, thickness of the skin where Juvederm is injected, etc.
2. How long does Juvederm last?
The duration for which a dermal filler lasts varies from person to person. The treatment performed by a certified and an experienced physician generally lasts longer as he carries out the process in the perfect way.
Juvederm Voluma which is a dermal filler for the cheek area lasts for a period of about 2 years.
The impact of Juvederm XC lasts for a period of 1 year, i.e it smoothens the parenthesis lines and wrinkles around the nose.
Juvederm Volllure is used for softening mild as well as severe wrinkles and provides a smoother appearance that lasts for about 18 months.
Juvederm Volbella volumizes the lips and the verticle lines of the lips that lasts for about a year after the treatment.
3. How much does Juvederm cost?
The exact price of the Juvederm treatment depends on a number of factors such as the geographical location where the treatment is carried out, the expertise level of the physician and the amount of Juvederm injected to get optimum results. for examples, the treatment of nasolabial folds, i.e the lines extending from the nose to the mouth which requires 1-2 syringes and the price of 1 syringe is about $450 to $600.Perlane and Juvederm ultra plus have thicker consistencies and come in a price range of about $500 to $750 per syringe
Alternatives of Juvederm
If you are doubtful about Juvederm, then you can try some other products that provide the same kind of outcome such as Eye cream, cellulite solution, an anti-aging solution of the Revitol store, California Bioenergy Skin Care.
How to get a Juvederm prescription?
If you find wrinkles and folds in your skin, occurring because of external factors or natural aging process, then you can opt for Juvederm treatment. For this, you need to consult a reputed and experienced dermatologist who can prescribe Juvederm for you. It is important to visit a doctor who has a previous successful track record of such kind of treatment as an inexperienced physician won’t be able to administer Juvederm properly.
In case you do not have the Juvederm prescription with you, then also you can purchase it from our online pharmaceutical store. We ship it worldwide. But we strongly recommend you to avoid opting for cheaper treatment centers for cosmetic enhancement purposes using Juvederm. Instead, you must be ready to spend a little more and opt for the treatment with the best physician to get the desired outcome