What is Fillderma Ultra?
Fillderma Ultra is a gel consisting of cross-linked hyaluronic acid. It is sterile and viso-elastic in nature which is transparent with a synthetic origin. Persons who want to get rid of different kinds of wrinkles such as the fine lines or deeper wrinkles, as well as those who want to lose facial fat, can opt for this method.
Where to buy Fillderma Ultra?
You can purchase Fillderma Ultra from our online store. We ship the product to various locations worldwide to our customers.
What do you get inside the Fillderma Ultra box?
Inside the Fillderma Ultra box, you will find a 25mg/ml cross-linked hyaluronic acid which has a high viscosity and 4 x 27G needles of 13mm each.
What are the uses of drug Fillderma Ultra?
The uses of Fillderma Ultra are as follows:
1.For the reduction of medium or deeply rooted wrinkles.
2.The treatment of facial volume loss such as for the correction of fat loss in the cheeks and chin.
3.For the treatment of nasogenian folds and marionette lines.
What benefits does the application of Fillderma Ultra have?
On the treatment using Fillderma Ultra you can realize the following benefits:
1. You will have a product with a higher concentration of Hyaluronic acid, i.e about 25 mg/ml.
2. There is a single phase without correction.
3. It can be injected and molded with ease.
4. The product has a very low amount of protein and endotoxins.
5. The chances of occurrence of side effects are almost nil.
6. It is very durable in nature and doesn’t degrade easily.
Fillderma Ultra application
An experienced physician with a previous track record of similar treatments usually performs such a procedure on the patient. In such case, the target areas are pointed out first, depending on the facial enhancement needs of the patient, after which the product is injected by the use of the needles provided in the box. Such syringes are designed in such a way that it provides wider support, has a wider piston, a thin needle, and a Luer-Lock cap.
How does Fillderma Ultra work?
Fillderma contains hyaluronic acid gens, which absorb the water molecules, thus helps in volumizing an area. This reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fines lines in the face and also helps in correcting the fat loss in cheeks as well as the chins.
What are the side effects of Fillderma Ultra?
Fillderma Ultra has no serious side-effects. Just very subtle side effects such as redness and swelling at the injected site may occur wh which disappears quickly.
Before and after Fillderma Ultra
Owing to external factors such as stress, pollution or internal factors such as the aging process, wrinkles begin appearing on the face. In such cases, using Fillderma Ultra can reverse signs. Since it is a dermal filler, it helps in filling up the lost volume as well as the deeply rooted wrinkles.
Before opting for the Fillderma Ultra treatment, it is necessary to know certain precautions which have to be exercised, so that you don’t face any discomfort during or after the completion of the process. These precautions are enumerated below:
1. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, then avoid opting for the treatment in order to avoid any potential side effect on the newborn or unborn baby.
2. If you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, then this treatment is not suitable for you, as it can lead to allergic reactions.
3. Tell the doctor about your previous medical history, so that he can tell you if this treatment is suitable for you.
4. Inform the doctor about all the prescription, non-prescription, herbal supplements and vitamins that you are taking, in order to make sure that they do not cause any drug interactions.
Questions and answers:
1. Does Fillderma Ultra work?
Yes, Fillderma Ultra is efficient in reducing the wrinkles and correct the volume loss in the face.
2. How long does Fillderma Ultra last?
The impact of Fillderma Ultra is long lasting in nature and lasts for several months, though the exact duration depends on the rate at which the hyaluronic acid is metabolized in your body.
3. How much does Fillderma Ultra cost?
The exact price of Fillderma Ultra depends on the pharmaceutical store from where you are purchasing it and the discount offered by them. Its approximate price varies between $180-$220.
How to get Fillderma Ultra prescription?
By examining your skin enhancement needs and your previous medical conditions, the doctor may prescribe Fillderma Ultra for you. You can also buy this from our store if you do not have the prescription with you. But we recommend you to consult an experienced physician before finalizing where to get the treatment done.