What is Aqualyx?
Aqualyx is a non-surgical method of reduction and removal of the stubborn local fat packets present in the body. It is suitable for people who regularly exercise and maintain a healthy diet but unable to shift certain fat pockets. the process in which this occurs is termed as Aquaplasty.this is a body contouring treatment and not a solution for weight loss. It is applicable to small localized areas.
Where to buy Aqualyx?
You can purchase Aqualyx from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Aqualyx?
Aqualyx can be used for fat reduction in the following parts of the body:
2. Love handles
5.Flanks and waist
6.Inner and outer thighs
7.Underarms and armpits
9.Treatment of pseudo-gynecomastia and buffalo humps.
The areas of concern are marked during a pre-treatment consultation. A set of injections are administered in the target area, with a gap of 3-4 weeks. During the injection process, it is mixed with Lidocaine in order to make sure that the process is comfortable.
A special Aqualyx Cannula is used for injecting the solution by the use of a trained technique.2 injection spots are chosen per region after which the product is injected as per the need of the area. Addition of a local anesthetic reduces the pain during the process.
How Aqualyx works?
Aqualyx works by destroying the localized fat deposits through a natural substance named phosphatidylcholine. This ensures a long-term solution to maintain a stable weight by coupling it with a healthy diet and good exercise. The drug operates by breaking down the cell membranes for liquifying the fat cells, after which the lipids are eliminated through the lymphatic system.
What are the side effects of Aqualyx?
Since Aqualyx is a non-surgical method, its downtime is zero and has no general anesthetic risks.
Certain temporary side effects may occur which includes bruising, swelling, redness and irritation in the site of injection. You may also feel numbness and itchiness, which generally vanish in 1-3days.
The following precautions need to be taken in order to make ensure your safety during the process.
1. Inform the doctor about the drugs, prescription, non-prescription or herbal supplements you are taking, so that he can tell if you need to avoid any drugs when you are under the treatment.
2. Inform all the previous medical history to the doctor, because certain health issues prevent you from getting the Aqualyx treatment such as if you have diabetes, kidney or liver disease, skin problem in the area which has to be treated or if you are taking blood thinners such as warfarin.
3. For those persons who have a high body weight, are not suitable for the treatment. So in such cases, body contouring treatments should be preferred instead of the Aqualyx treatment.
In case you have lost a lot of weight now then the area would be having a loose skin which can be reduced through skin tightening treatment.
4. Pregnant and lactating women need to consult the doctor, before opting for the treatment, in order to avoid any side effects on the unborn or the newborn baby.
Visible impact before and after Aqualyx treatment
You may have stubborn fat deposits which do not reduce even after exercise and a good diet. In such cases, Aqualyx does wonders.
The rate at which the results are visible depends on the stability of cell membranes. If the fat pads are small, the results are visible after the first treatment.If more fat is there 3-8 sessions are needed.
Questions and answers:
1. Does Aqualyx work?
Yes, Aqualyx is beneficial in reducing the stubborn fat packets when combined with a proper diet and exercise.
2. Is Aqualyx treatment permanent?
The body will slowly regenerate the fat cells but after they are removed by the use of Aqualyx, if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and regularly do exercises, then this won’t reappear easily.
3. When can you see the results of the treatment?
The treatments are done with a gap of 6 weeks. For a small area like chin, 1-3 treatment is needed and for larger areas such as thighs 2-8 treatments are needed.
You can see visible results 6 weeks after the final treatment.
How to get Aqualyx prescription?
By observing your physical and medical conditions, the doctor may recommend Aqualyx for you. But you can buy without a prescription also, from our online store. But we suggest you get the treatment from an experienced physician.