What is NeuroBloc?
NeuroBloc 5000 U/ml solution for injection works by reducing or stopping muscle contractions. It contains the active ingredient Botulinum Toxin Type B.
Where to buy NeuroBloc?
You can purchase NeuroBloc from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug NeuroBloc?
Neurobloc is used for the treatment of illness named cervical dystonia or torticollis, where you feel contractions of your neck or the muscles of the shoulder which are not under your control.
NeuroBloc application NeuroBloc administered by an expert specialist with previous experience related to the treatment of cervical dystonia as well as in the use of botulinum toxin. It is injected into the muscles of the neck and the shoulders which are causing problems.A part of the dose may be injected into different sites of the muscle, which depends on the doctor, who will decide this after carefully studying your situation.
How NeuroBloc works?
NeuroBloc operates by causing the muscle contraction to cease which is similar to that of the botulinum toxin type A because it is the main ingredient of NeuroBloc.
What are the side effects of NeuroBloc? Just like all the drugs, NeuroBloc also comes with some side effects, which are temporary in nature, but if they persist for a longer duration then immediate medical attention must be sought. These side-effects are enumerated below:
- Experiencing pain in the injected site. 2.The occurrence of dryness in the mouth, leading to a difficulty in swallowing which sometimes causes severe coking and breathing issues. In such cases, immediate medical attention is needed. 3.The occurrence of Aspiration pneumonia by food particles or vomit entering into the lungs, as well as respiratory disease, which sometimes leads to death. It is also related to the spread of botulinum toxin to different body parts away from the place where the injection is administered. 4.The occurrence of a headache.
- Experiencing blurred vision or drooping of the upper eyelid. 6.The occurrence of indigestion or feeling sick such as vomiting. 7.Occurrence of constipation
- Experiencing pain in the neck.
- Experiencing weakness, pain or stiff muscles around your body.
- Experiencing loss of strength or energy. 11.The occurrence of changes in the taste of food and drinking habits. 12.The occurrence of changes in the sound of the voice. 13.The appearance of flu-like symptoms 14.The occurrence of skin allergies such as rash with or without paleness, redness, patches, severe itching; and skin eruptions such as welts or hives after the administration NeuroBloc. 15.Chances of worsening of cervical dystonia after the injection.
Dosage of NeuroBloc
Generally, 10,000units of NeuroBloc is needed for the treatment of cervical dystonia, though the exact number of units depends on the individual’s case, which will be determined by the doctor. In case, previously you had undergone such treatment, then the doctor will try to know its effectiveness at that time.
NeuroBloc Overdose In case of an overdose of NeuroBloc, you may experience weakness of the muscles that were not injected with the drug as well as other symptoms such as problem while swallowing or breathing. Thus usually occurs when higher doses of about 15000 units are given. In case of such symptoms, you should immediately consult the doctor. There are chances of occurrence of a serious condition named Botulism which leads to the paralysis of muscles as well as respiratory failure. In such situations, the doctor generally admits you to the hospital and monitors your breathing or respiratory function so that the recovery can take place in a smaller duration.
Questions and answers:
- Does NeuroBloc work? Yes, NeuroBloc is effective in the treatment of cervical dystonia. You can find the improvement after the treatment with the least side-effects if the process has been done by an experienced physician.
- How long does NeuroBloc last? NeuroBloc lasts for a period of 12-16 weeks. After this duration, the doctor can tell you if it is necessary to undergo another treatment session a well as the amount of the medicine needed for administration.
- How much does NeuroBloc cost? The price of NeuroBloc is about £140-£150, depending on the pharmaceutical store from where you are purchasing it and the discount offered by them.
How to get NeuroBloc prescription? Depending on the type of the pain you are experiencing in your neck, as your previous medical conditions, the doctor may prescribe NeuroBloc for you. In case you do not have a prescription with you, then also you can purchase this drug from us. But we strongly recommend you to get the treatment from an experienced physician to get the best results.