What is Hyaluronidase 1500 IU?
Hyaluronidase 1500 IU is a protein that has been designed genetically. This is injected basically for hydrating the skin or as an aid in order to help other injected substances to get absorbed by the body.
Where to buy Hyaluronidase 1500 IU?
You can purchase Hyaluronidase from our online store. We supply the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Hyaluronidase 1500 IU? Hyaluronidase is used for the treatment of dehydration. It is also used for contrasting dyes in the body, for clearly showing some types of x-rays or scans.
Hyaluronidase 1500 IU application Hyaluronidase is applied through an injection under the skin, into the muscle of the tissues present in the body. Like an intravenous injection, it must never be injected into a vein.
How Hyaluronidase 1500 IU works? Hyaluronidase works by attracting water molecules, thus producing a pluming impact on the injected area.
What are the side effects of Hyaluronidase 1500 IU? Like other drugs, Hyaluronidase also comes with certain side effects, and before taking the treatment, you must be aware of all this. The list of side effects is an enumerated below:
- The occurrence of hives, facing problem while breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, and throat. 2.Swelling of hands, feet and other parts of the body.
- Experiencing pain, swelling, itchiness, and redness at the site where the injection is applied.
The dosage of Hyaluronidase 1500 IU The dosage is decided by the doctor who will provide you with the complete treatment, based on the amount your skin needs to attain the desirable results. There is no way that you might miss a dose in this treatment because you will get it administered in a clinical setting,
Hyaluronidase 1500 IU Overdose In the case of Hyaluronidase overdose, you must seek immediate medical attention or call the poison control center in order to prevent the situation from worsening.
What are the drug interactions of Hyaluronidase?
It is essential to tell your doctor about the medicines you are taking in order to avoid any kind of undesirable side effect because of drug interaction. These are enumerated below:
- It is necessary to consider the physical or chemical incompatibilities before the addition of Amphadase® to a solution that contains another drug.
- Hyaluronidase is incompatible with Furosemide, the benzodiazepines, and phenytoin.
- You should avoid using Hyaluronidase to enhance the dispersion and absorption of dopamine and alpha agonist drugs.
- When the injection of epinephrine is carried out along with hyaluronidase then the precautions need to be observed for using epinephrine in cardiovascular disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, digital nerve block, ischemia of the fingers and toes etc.
- The onset of analgesia is hastened because of the addition of hyaluronidase to a local anesthetic agent. This reduces the swelling which occurs because of local infiltration but the wider spread of local anesthetic solution enhances its absorption. Thus the duration of action is reduced and the incidence of systemic reaction increases.
- Patients who are administered with larger doses of Salicylates, Cortisone, ACTH, Estrogens, And Antihistamines need large amounts of hyaluronidase for similar dispersing impact because these drugs make the tissues resistant to the hyaluronidase action.
- Persons allergic to Hyaluronidase must avoid using it. For this, a skin test might be performed before administering the medication.
- Avoid using furosemide (Lasix), phenytoin (Dilantin);a sedative or anxiety medication such as diazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam, Valium, Xanax, Ativan, Tranxene, etc;aspirin or salicylates;cortisone or ACTH (Corticotropin); estrogens; or an antihistamine such as a cold or allergy medicine, when you are under the hyaluronic acid treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or have any such plans. Breastfeeding mothers should also consult the doctor before undergoing the treatment.
Questions and answers:
- Does Hyaluronidase 1500 IU work? Yes, Hyaluronidase is effective in treating dehydration. Its impact needs 24-48 hours to be visible.
- How long does Hyaluronidase 1500 IU last? It roughly takes 3 months -24 months to get dissolved, after which the treatment has to be done again.
- How much does Hyaluronidase 1500 IU cost? It may cost about $100-$200 for each round of hyaluronidase enzyme injection. The exact price depends on the amount needed and even more than one session can be needed to get the desired results.
How to get Hyaluronidase 1500 IU prescription? Depending on your type of requirement and the medical history, Hyaluronidase can be prescribed for you. You can purchase it from our online store even if you do not have the prescription with you. But we strongly recommend you to consult an expert for getting the treatment done.