What is Ellanse?
Ellanse is the natural and regenerative beauty solution that works differently. It is a non-hyaluronic acid filler. It is an injectable filler that significantly varies from the other fillers.
It provides a long lasting natural and rejuvenated appearance.
Where to buy Ellanse?
You can purchase Ellanse from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Ellanse?
Ellanse has unique properties that help in correcting the wrinkles and folds as well as causes the natural collagen production which fights the underlying causes of facial aging.
This drug is highly versatile in nature. It can be used for sculpting the facial features such as chin and nose, restore the volume in the forehead. In short, you can use it for treating more almost all those areas as that of the Hyaluronic acid. All the areas that can be treated using this include temples, brow, forehead, cheeks, nasolabial folds, lower face, marionette lines, nose, chin, jawline
What are the distinct features of Ellanse?
Ellanse makes use of the natural response of the body for stimulating the formation of its own collagen. It has three distinct features which give it a unique advantage, i.e its clinical safety experience is high, it enhances the volume through the regeneration of the own collagen of the body, its impact remains for a longer duration.
How does Ellanse work?
A process of 2 steps is used for reversing the natural aging process when Ellanse is injected into the skin
1. Instant lifting and sculpting impact is produced by the CMC gel, which lasts for about 12 weeks.
2. The skin is stimulated by the PCL microspheres for the production of natural collagen. After 12 weeks it reaches its peak to produce the
What Is Ellansé and how Does It Work?
Ellanse is injected into the skin for lifting it, sculpting it and restoring the volume that is lost through the natural aging process.
It has a bio-resorbable soft medical polymer as its main component, which is termed as Poly-Caprolactone (PCL) microspheres. A gel carrier constituted of carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) is used for suspension of the PCL.
What are the side effects of Ellanse?
The side effects of Ellanse are as follows:
1.Slight swelling, bruises, and soreness, which are resolved easily and are temporary in nature.
2. Some severe side effects which are extremely rare and can be avoided by opting for treatment near a good doctor, is necrosis, i.e the death of skin and blindness.
Ellanse can’t dissolve, so it becomes difficult to remove the over filling. So, an experienced doctor must be chosen to carry out the procedure.
Comparison of Ellanse with its alternatives:
Ellanse Vs. Hyaluronic acid fillers:
1. Ellanse lasts longer than the HA fillers.
2. In the long term, Ellanse is cost-effective with respect to the HA fillers.
3. Delayed hypersensitivity reactions such as the formation of granuloma or a lumped structure don’t form in case of Ellanse but sometimes this happens in case of HA fillers.
4. There is no migration of Ellanse as it functions through its own collagen production but in certain cases, HA fillers migrate.
5. The volume is better maintained over time because of Ellanse, rather than the HA fillers.
6. A better aesthetic result occurs in case of nose, chin and the forehead by the use of Ellanse.
7.HA fillers are dissolvable by the use of antidote but Ellanse is non-dissolvable. So treating complications in case of HA fillers is easier than that of Ellanse.
Ellansé vs Sculptra and Radiesse
1. Compared to Sculptra and Radiesse, Ellanse lasts for a longer duration and provides an enhancement of the texture because of collagen stimulation.
2.Though Sculptra is a collagen stimulator just as Ellesse, but it is a liquid, so immediate results are not seen in case of Sculptra s in case of Ellanse.
3. Unlike Ellanse, face massage is needed after the treatment of Sculptra which has to be done 5 times a day for 5 min each, for its even distribution and prevention of lumpiness.
4. If you have large volume deficiencies such as in the case of HIV lipodystrophy, then, Sculptra is the best because of its cost-effectiveness compared to the other two.
Questions and answers:
1. Does Ellanse work?
Yes, Ellanse is effective in reducing the visible wrinkles if the treatment is by a reputed and experienced physician.
2. How long does Ellanse last?
Ther impact of Ellanse lasts for a longer duration, i.e about 2-4 years.
Its 4 variations and the duration for which they last are, Ellanse-S lasts for 1 year, Ellanse -M lasts for 2 years, Ellanse-L lasts for 3 years and Ellanse-E lasts for 4 years.
3. What is the reason for Ellanse to last longer than the other dermal fillers?
The microspheres in Ellanse undergo reabsorption after being injected into the skin. they gradually dissolve and maintain their original volume till the end, so they last for a longer duration. If more molecules are there, then it will last for a longer duration
How to get an Ellanse prescription?
Depending on your medical condition and your requirement for cosmetic enhancement, the doctor may prescribe Ellanse for you. But you can get it from our store without a prescription also.