What is Dysport?
Dysport is an injectable drug that contains Botulinum toxin type A.It is obtained from botulism-causing bacteria. Though this toxin is deadly, yet, if uses in the right dilution form, then it can be beneficial. It is used for cosmetic enhancement purposes. Generally, repeated muscular contractions are the cause behind the appearance of wrinkles on the face. So, by opting for some non-invasive way to deal with this cosmetic problem, is always considered to be better. This is the case when Dysport comes into play. Growing number of people are relying on this cosmetic procedure to get a youthful look.
Where to buy Dysport? You can purchase Dysport from our online pharmaceutical store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Dysport?
The uses of Dysport are enumerated below:
- It is used for the treatment of severe spasms in the muscles present in the neck which is termed as cervical dystonia.
- It can be used to treat the stiffness of the muscles or muscle spasms in the upper limbs, i.e the elbows, wrists, fingers and lower limbs, i.e the ankles and the toes.
- It can also be used for the purpose of temporary reduction of the wrinkles which appear on the face.
How Dysport works?
Dysport causes the nerve impulses to be blocked, so the movement of the muscles in the injected area stops for a temporary duration. It is a kind of temporary paralysis. Thus the formation of wrinkles is delayed due to the lack of frequent muscular movement. But this impact is not permanent, so. when the effect of the injectable drug decreases, the muscles start contracting and expanding again, in a normal way. This makes it necessary to opt for the treatment again, in order to continue the similar kind of effect for a longer time.
Dysport application for different cases: Dysport can be used for the rejuvenation of the lips, forehead, crow’s feet etc. Here are the details about the application of Dysport:
- Dysport for lips: The wrinkles appear on the lips because of activities such as puckering. So, using Dysport in lips can smoothen the wrinkles and fine lines appearing on the lips. If the wrinkles appearing are severe. then fillers can be used along with Dysport for getting the desired results. 2.Dysport for the forehead: The use of Dysport can result in relaxation of the facial muscles. The continuous contraction and relaxation of the muscles is the reason behind the wrinkles in the forehead as well as in other facial areas. Dysport prevents the muscular activities in the areas where the wrinkles occur, thus making it last for a few months. The units of Dysport injected depends upon the severity of the case, analyzing which the doctor can finalize the amount. 3.Dysport crow’s feet: The lines originating from the corner of the eyes horizontally are referred to as crow’s feet or lateral orbital rhytids which are caused because of the muscle contraction such as brow movement and eyes squinting, also due to the lack of elasticity of the skin due to increasing age. The muscular movements are stopped on injecting Dysport. Thus the formation of the wrinkles is delayed.
What are the side effects of Dysport?
The side effects of Dysport are enumerated below: The common side-effects which you may experience after injecting Dysport are as follows:
- Experiencing weakness of muscles in the injected area, as well as the stiffness of the muscles. 2.The occurrence of reactions at the injected site such as pain, swelling, redness, bruises, and bleeding. 3.Experiencing a headache 4.The occurrence of flu-like symptoms.
- Experiencing dizziness or drowsiness. 6.The occurrence of diarrhea and stomach pain.
- Experiencing nauseatic sensation. 8.The occurrence of pain in the neck or back.
- Experiencing pain in the stomach. 10.Loss of appetite.
- The occurrence of swelling in the eyelid, itchy, watery eyelids, increased sensitivity to light.
- If the injected Dysport spreads to the parts that are not intended for injection,then it can lead to severe side effects such as double and blurred vision, drooping eyelids, facing problem while breathing and swallowing, voice change, loss of bladder control that lasts for a longer period, irregular heartbeat,occurrence of pain in the chest that spreads to arms and shoulders.
Dosage of Dysport For the treatment of different areas, the dosage of Dysport varies. Also, it depends on the severity of the wrinkles. If the wrinkles are very deep, then more units of the injectable drug will be needed otherwise less amount will be needed. The right dose can be determined by the physician after monitoring the types of wrinkles of the person.
Dysport Overdose An overdose of Dysport can lead to serious issues because it is a Botulinum Toxin. So, it is always advised to visit an experienced physician for the Dysport treatment in order to get the best results.
Impact before and after Dysport application: After the application of Dysport, people find the visible transformations in a few days from the date of completion of the treatment. Though they experience some common symptoms such as pain, bruises and swelling at the injection site, the pain is worth it as the treatment imparts them a youthful appearance by causing the wrinkles to reduce. Though the results of Dysport are temporary, people are generally satisfied with its outcome, except a very few rare cases where some severe side-effects are known to occur such as vision problems, chest pain, loss of bladder control etc, that can even be life-threatening.
Comparison of Dysport with its alternative: Botox is a similar kind of treatment as that of Dysport. Here are the differences between these two procedures: 1.Duration for which the impact of the process lasts: Compared to Dysport, the botox treatment has a long-lasting impact on a person. 2.Visible impact: In case of Dysport, the visible impact of the treatment process occurs within 2-5 days from the date of completion of the process, but in case of Botox, it needs 4-7 days for the results of the treatment to be visible. 3.The diffusion rate of the injectable drug: In the case of Dysport, it spreads to a wider area when injected, compared to Botox. This feature is considered to be advantageous in certain cases if injected in the face but sometimes leads to undesirable outcomes such as blurred vision, drooping of the eyebrows etc. 4.Amount of the injectable drug needed: The amount of Dysport needed for treatment in order to get the desired outcomes is more, compared to that of Botox. 5.Protein content: In Dysport, the amount of protein found is less compared to that of Botox. This implies that less number of antibodies will be formed after Dysport is injected because the body will consider the medication as a foreign substance, thus making an attempt to destroy it. This is the reason why Dysport lasts for a shorter duration. 6.The rate of dilution of the injectable drug: For Dysport, the rate of dilution is more compared to that of Botox. If the physician who is performing the treatment, do not have an expertise in it, then he would be confused about the right amount that is needed for the treatment Similarities: Dysport and Botox have the following points of similarities between them: 1.The action of mechanism: Both Dysport, as well as Botox, works in the same way, i.e by causing the obstruction of neuromuscular activities. 2.Constituent: They are 2 forms of the same botulinum toxin type A, so they have are a biological and chemical similarity. 3.Use: They are commonly used for reducing the facial wrinkles which occur naturally due to internal or external factors, thus they can provide the person with a rejuvenated look.
- Neither of them provides permanent cosmetic treatment, so the process needs to be repeated after a few months in order to maintain a similar rejuvenated look.
Questions and answers:
- Does Dysport work? Yes, Dysport is effective in providing you a wrinkle free skin after a few days of the completion of the treatment. But you should make a note that its effects are not permanent in nature and the procedure needs to be repeated after some days in order to continue the similar effects.
- How long does Dysport last? Dysport lasts form 3-6 months.
- How much does Dysport cost? The cost of Dysport generally lies between $300 and $400.It is comparatively cheaper than Botox but you need a higher amount of Dysport compared to Botox in order to get the desired outcomes. The exact price of the treatment process depends on the amount of injected Dysport, the geographical location where you are opting for the treatment, the expertise of the physician who will carry out the complete injection procedure. Certain pharmaceutical stores provide good discounts on the product, which you need to check before purchasing it, in order to get it at the best price.
- What are the alternatives to Dysport? Some people try to find the alternatives to Dysport because they are skeptical about its impact. The alternatives include Eye cream, cellulite solution, anti-aging solution, stretch mark cream, Phytoceramides Solution of the Revitol store. Also. Veronex, Primalift and anti-aging solution by Dermology can be used to get the effects similar to Dysport.
How to get Dysport prescription? Depending on your requirements of cosmetic enhancement as well as your medical condition, a physician can prescribe Dysport for you. In case you do not have the prescription with you, then also you can purchase it from our online pharmaceutical store.,But we strongly recommend you to opt for the Dysport treatment with an experienced physician who has a successful past track record of the similar treatments.