What is Bocouture?
Bocouture is a medication for causing the muscles to relax. When it is administered, a temporary and a reversible relaxation results.
Where to buy Bocouture? You can purchase both Bocouture from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Bocouture? The uses of Bocouture are as follows:
- It is used for the enhancement of upper facial lines in case of adults under the age of 65 years. 2.The moderate or extreme forms of vertical lines appearing between the eyebrows, which generally appear at when a person frowns maximum. 3.The moderate or severe forms of lateral periorbital lines which appear when you smile at maximum. 4.The moderate to severe horizontal forehead lines which are seen at maximum contraction.
Bocouture application Couture in dissolved form is used as an injection into the muscles or for intramuscular purposes. The interval between the 2 treatments should be at least 3 months.
How Bocouture works?
Bocouture operates by causing the nerve impulses in the injected muscles to be blocked. It prevents the contractions of the muscles. This leads to a temporary relaxation that is reversible in nature.
What are the side effects of Bocouture?
The side effects of Bocouture are as follows: 1.The occurrence of serious allergic reaction or anaphylaxis to the serum present in the product leading to breathing issues or dyspnoea, hives or urticaria; swelling of hands, feet or ankles, lips, mouth or throat; which are generally rare. 2.The occurrence of localized weakness at the injected site.
- Drooping of the eyelids. 4.The occurrence of pain, inflammation; pins and needles, redness, localized infection, Haematoma, Bleeding, Bruising and itching at the injected area. 5.Reduction of skin sensation, tenderness. 6.The occurrence of temporary fainting, circulatory problems.
- Experiencing nausea and noise in ears. 8.The occurrence of a headache, muscle activity disorder in case of glabellar frown line treatment. In this case, other rare symptoms include nasopharyngitis, bronchitis, influenza-like illness, brow ptosis, blurred vision, depression, insomnia, and tiredness. 9.The occurrence of eyelid swelling, dry eyes, bruising, headache, numbness, facial asymmetry, nausea in case of crow’s feet treatment. 10.Flu-like symptom.
- Facing difficulty while swallowing, lung inflammation and even death in case of the treatment of vertical lines between the eyebrows. These reactions generally occur when muscle relaxation occurs far from the injected site.
Dosage of Bocouture During the treatment of vertical lines present between the eyebrows or glabellar lines. 20 units of the drug are needed.4 units of it are injected into 5 of the sites. Sometimes 30 units are needed depending on the skin condition of the patient. Its recommended volume is 0.1ml. Its result is visible in 2-3 days and the maximum impact is noticed after 30 days, lasting for about 4 months. 24 units are needed for the treatment of crow’s feet, 12 on each side of an eye. Its recommended volume is 0.1 ml. Its impact is visible in 6 days and lasts for about 3 months. 10-20 units are needed of eth horizontal lines present in the forehead. Its recommended volume is 0.25ml. Its effect is visible in 7 days with the maximum effect occurring in 30 days and lasts for about 4 months.
Bocouture Overdose In case of an overdose of Bocouture. symptoms occur such as weakness, dropping of eyelids, double vision, difficulty in breathing and speaking, respiratory muscle paralysis, problem while swallowing, resulting in pneumonia. Immediate medical attention must be sought in such cases, in order to avoid complications.
What a person should know before getting the Bocouture treatment? The following points must be remembered while undergoing the Couture treatment.
- Avoid the drug if you are allergic to Botox or the ingredients present in this medicine, suffer from a muscular disorder such as myasthenia gravis, Lambert- Eaton syndrome.
- A person with an injury or inflammation at the site where the injection has to be applied, should avoid the procedure.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should consult the doctor before opting for the process.
- Inform the doctor about all the drugs you are taking as well as you medical conditions in the past as well as in the present.
Questions and answers: Does Bocouture work?
- Is Bocouture effective? Yes, Bocouture is effective in curing the fine lines and wrinkles occurring in different parts of the face.
- How long does Bocouture last? Bocouture lasts for about 3 months.
- How much does Bocouture cost? The approximate cost of Bocouture is about $600 or more, depending on the pharmaceutical store from where you are purchasing it.
How to get a Bocouture prescription? Depending on your cosmetic enhancement needs and your medical history, Bocouture can be prescribed by the doctor. You can buy it from our store even if you do not have the prescription with you. But we strongly recommend you to get the treatment done with an experienced physician.