What is BCN Meso Pen?
BCN Meso-pen is a transdermal penetration system, in which an electronic microneedle is used for opening over 1000 microchannels in the skin. Such microchannels or microtrauma results in the creation of an innate impact on the person which leads to the repairing of the skin. Meso pen is a secure, hygienic, quick and efficient way of transdermal penetration that is available in the market today.
Where to buy BCN Meso Pen?
You can purchase BCN Meso pen from our online store. We ship the product worldwide to our customers.
What are the uses of drug BCN Meso Pen?
The uses of BCN Meso pen are as follows:
1. It stimulates the creation of collagen and elastin in the skin.
2. It creates a firming and rejuvenating impact.
3. The appearance of scars and stretch marks are enhanced.
4. It is used for reducing the wrinkles as well as the expression lines present on the skin.
5. It helps in the reduction of pore size.
6. It leads to the stimulation of hair growth and prevention of hair loss.
7. It aids in the penetration of active ingredients
When can Meso pen be used?
When there are aging issues, skin needles such as such as wrinkles, lines, folds, and crows feet, Meso pen can be used. If you have certain scars arising out of acne or chicken pox or have stretch marks, then also this can be used.
You can also use this if you have pigmentation issues such as hyperpigmentation or hypo-pigmentation, but in such cases, it is necessary to have a pre-treatment assessment.
If you have lost the skin radiance, firmness and compactness, then micro needling can resolve this
BCN Meso Pen application
The use of BCN Meso Pen involves a mechanical procedure is aimed at reversing the aging of the skin to a certain extent through the prevention of the formation of new lines and wrinkles.
In this method, an expert dermatologist uses needles of 1.5 mm thickness for the treatment of skin problems such as wrinkles, in order to ensure best results. If the scars are deep then 3mm needles can be used by the doctors. The visible results can be seen in a few sessions.
How does BCN Meso Pen work?
BCN Meso pen operates by causing the skin to get stimulated for producing collagen and elastin after making punctures in the skin. In this way, the body gets tricked to repair the injuries. Thus a new skin layer replaces the old one.. which removes the spots and marks beside smoothening the wrinkled areas. All this happens without the use of chemicals.
Since the process induces the production of elastin and collagen that naturally helps in firming the skin and keeping it healthy, this natural impact lasts longer. Also, the new skin cells are produced that replaces the old ones, which reduces the appearance of the wrinkles and fine lines. The absorption capacity of the skin is also improved, because of which the moisturizers or the serums work in a better way. Thus a person can get a tight glowing skin without having to undergo a painful surgical process.
What are the side effects of BCN Meso Pen?
Since no injections are needed in the skin needling process. so there are almost no chances of allergic reactions or side effects. The process is minimally invasive in nature because of which it has the least downtime of about 24 hours only. In this method, rapid healing occurs and needs just simple aftercare.
1. Persons having a history of allergies can’t opt for the treatment.
2. Immunosuppressed patients must not be needled because there are high chances of secondary infections after this procedure, in such patients.
3. Do not opt for the treatment if you have diabetes because it will lead to a delay in the healing process.
4. The inflamed zoned must not be needled till the dissipation of inflammatory response.
5. Use of anticoagulants such as Coumadin may cause prolonged bleeding, so avoid it.
6. If you have taken injectable neuromodulators such as Botox or Dysport, then avoid using Meso pen for the next 48 hours as it can lead to their maldistribution. Also, avoid it within 2 weeks of the injection of dermal fillers as it can lead to an undesirable inflammatory response.
7. Avoid Meso pen if you have melanoma.
8. Avoid using Meso pen for more than once in a month, as it may lead to overstimulation of the collagen production which will detriment the therapeutic purposes.
9. Pregnant and lactating women must consult the doctor before undergoing the treatment.
Questions and answers:
1. Does BCN Meso Pen work?
Yes, BCN Meso-pen is effective in treating the signs of aging and imparting glowing and rejuvenated skin.
2. How long does BCN Meso Pen last?
The impact of BCN Meso-pen lasts for a period of 4-6 weeks. Initially, for collagen production simulations, the process is started with 3 treatments with a gap of 4-6 weeks between the consecutive treatments.
3. How much does BCN Meso Pen?
The price of Meso pen is about $200-$230 but it depends on which pharmaceutical store you are buying it and the discounts offered by it.
How to get BCN Meso Pen prescription?
Depending on the skin problems which you want to get rid of, the doctor can prescribe BCN Meso-pen for you. You can also purchase it without a prescription from our online store. But we recommend you to get the treatment from an experienced physician with a previous track record of such treatments.