What is Azzalure?
Azzalure is a muscle relaxant which is extracted from Dysport’s botulinum toxin type-A. It is intended for aesthetic indications. People usually get distressed when the fine lines and wrinkles start appearing on their face. This is an effective solution for adults under the age of 65 years for the temporary enhancement of the facial appearance through the reduction of the signs of aging.
Where to buy Azzalure?
ou can purchase Azzalure from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Azzalure? Azzalure is used for reducing the wrinkles on the face such as glabellar lines, i.e the vertical frown lines present the eyebrows and lateral canthal lines i.e crow’s feet lines.
How Azzalure works?
Azzalure contains botulinum toxin A.This causes the muscles to get relaxed. The drug acts as a junction between the nerves and the muscles which prevent the release of a chemical messenger named acetylcholine from the endings of the nerve. Because of this, the muscles are prevented from contracting. Since this effect is not permanent, it wears off slowly, so the treatment needs to be repeated to maintain similar results.
What is the dosage of Azzalure?
It is essential to make sure that Azzalure is administered by experienced physicians. Patients above the age of 18 years can only get it administered. For the Glabellar lines. 50 units of the drug are injected in the form of 10 units at each of 4 injection sites in the forehead above the nose and eyebrows. 60 units are needed for the canthal lines, of which 10 units are injected at each of the 6 injection sites in both the regions of crow’s feet. In a few days, the impact of the treatment can be seen. The next session is usually decided by the doctor and it should be a minimum of 12 weeks.
Azzalure Overdose: It leads to a weakness in the muscles. If an accidental overdose occurs, immediate medical attention needs to be sought, in order to prevent the situation from worsening.
What are the side effects of Azzalure?
The side effects of Azzalure are enumerated below:
- Facing difficulties while breathing, swallowing or speaking.
- Experiencing allergic reaction such as the swelling of face or skin becoming red with an itchy lumpy rash. 3.Weakening of the muscles when more amount of Azzalure is injected
- In case of Glabellar line and lateral canthal lines treatment, there is an occurrence of a headache, dim vision, drooping and swelling of eyelids, watery eyes, dry eyes, twitching of the muscles present around the eyes, short-term paralysis of the facial muscle.
Questions and answers:
Precautions: While taking Azzalure or before beginning the treatment, it is essential to take the following precautions, in order to prevent any discomfort. These are as follows:
- Persons having an allergy towards botulinum toxin A or the ingredients of the drug should avoid it.
- If the site where the injection is to be given is infected, or if you have myasthenia gravis, Eaton Lambert Syndrome or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis then avoid it.
- You should inform the doctor if you have neuromuscular disorders, bleeding disorder had a facial surgery beforehand, dysphagia, inflamed or weakened muscles at the injection site, or previously had botulinum session.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking antibiotics for infection, such as aminoglycosides, such as gentamicin or amikacin; or muscle relaxant drugs.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women must better avoid the treatment, in order to prevent any undesirable side effects on the new born or the undorn baby.
- Since the drug causes temporary blurring of the vision, you are recommended to avoid driving or doing any task that needs complete attention, in order to prevent any chances of mishaps.
- Does Azzalure work? Yes, Azzalure is useful in the prevention of facial wrinkles.
- How long does Azzalure last? Azzalure generally lasts for a period of about 12 weeks, though it varies from person to person.
- How much does Azzalure cost? The price of Azzalure depends on the pharmaceutical store from where you are purchasing it as well as the discount offers provided by it.Its price range is $200-$300.
How to get an Azzalure prescription? Depending on your requirement of aesthetic enhancements, the doctor can prescribe Azzalure for you. You can get this from our online store, without a prescription also, but you need to be careful while selecting the physician from where you will get the treatment. Because this is an important factor which helps in getting better results and avoiding the side-effects to a greater extent.